Monday, July 30, 2012

Nomine Nephilim Male Skins Introductory Sale

After much agonizing and spending the past two weeks as a man, I have finally finished the male Nephilim skins. They are a pretty massive departure from previous skin lines, the face has been almost completely redone, and the body has undergone some significant changes as well. I completely reconstructed facial and body hair with my own bare photoshop brushes, and it came out really really cool.

Since I just had a little sale at my new satellite spot on the female skins, I'm putting the new male skins out at the introductory price of 200L a skin for the next two days. Meaning today and tomorrow, when they will return to their normal 500L price. 

Each skin comes with a clean, no facial hair no makeup version and the skin pictured on the ad, three body hair tattoos, and two tintable hair bases. The shape used in the ads can be acquired by messaging me and asking nicely, or for 300L, whichever floats your boat. 

Come on down and grab yourself a hunk of manflesh.
( I'll also be sitting in the store for a while too, but grabbing me has dire consequences. )

















No comments: